YOUR PERSONAL DATA
BeYoga would like to assure you that your privacy is of the utmost importance. Only necessary information is collected and it will never be shared with a third party without your permission.
BeYoga will only ever ask for information that is necessary for the service you have requested, ensuring BeYoga can serve you as effectively as possible. This personal data may include your name, your email address and your phone number.
COLLECTING AND USING YOUR DATA
Data may be collected from you via the website (e.g. signing up to my newsletter) or when you give me your contact details at a class.
Your name and email address will be added to BeYoga's Mailchimp, which will store your name and your email address. This account is then used to send you further information via a newsletter about BeYoga classes and events. This information is not shared with any other organisation or third party.
You have the right to opt out at any point either by using the unsubscribe button on the newsletter or by contacting BeYoga at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By participating in person & online yoga classes with BeYoga, I agree to the following:
1. That I am participating in the Yoga classes offered by BeYoga during which I will receive information and instruction about yoga, physical exercise or health. I recognise that exercise requires physical exertion, which may be strenuous and may cause physical injury, and I am fully aware of the risks and hazards involved.
2. I understand that it is my responsibility to consult a medical professional regarding my participation in the yoga classes. I understand that it is my responsibility to ensure I am physically fit enough to participate.
3. I understand that if I am pregnant, I am participating fully at my own risk and at the risk of my unborn child/children.
4. I agree to assume full responsibility for any risks or injuries or that may occur during a class offered by BeYoga.
5. I knowingly, voluntarily and expressly waive any claim I may have against BeYoga for injury or damages that I may sustain as a result of participating in these programmes.
6. I understand it is my responsibility to ensure that when practicing online, health and safety precautions are taken to ensure my space is safe.
7. I understand that when practicing online, BeYoga is not responsible for any injuries that may occur during the sessions.
8. I understand that when practicing online, it is my responsibility to take modifications when needed and I understand that when I take actions different from the instructions of the class, I am doing so at my own risk.
9. I hereby take full and sole responsibility from any liability of loss or damage to personal property associated with yoga classes or any other events.
By booking onto BeYoga classes, I consent that I have read and agree to the above information regarding in person and online yoga classes.